Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mr. Stump In The Studio

I just saw this the other day and I thought it was pretty cool. Patrick Stump, lead singer and guitarist of Fall Out Boy and also my favorite member of the band, happens to be cooking up something in the studio. He is currently in the process of working on a solo record. So far there has been no indication of when the record will be released or if there is any place where you can preview the material. Instead, Mr. Stump provided us a nifty and awesome video of himself playing music in the studio. Possible teaser of the new record? Who knows? But all I can say is that after watching and listening to the video is that I am pumped to see hear Patrick Stump's brand new material. In the mean time, check out the video below.


Patrick Stump from Patrick Stump on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment