Monday, March 29, 2010

Graduation Trip

Hey everyone. I know it's been a while since I last wrote something. However, if you ever noticed my Twitter, I was still actively tweeting about things relating to music. But the reason why I have not written anything for a while was because I was in Long Beach, California the past week for my sister's graduation from nursing school. As her brother, I could not be any more proud of all of her accomplishments. I know that she will be a great nurse and save many lives.

Now that I'm back from trip, I'm excited to get back into blogging again. There are so many things that I want to write about and so many albums that I want to talk about. For those that still keep up with my blog, I just want to say thank you. I will keep all of you posted in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment