Friday, December 25, 2009

Radio Christmas

Although, I don't really celebrate Christmas, I can't help but enjoy some Christmas music when it plays on the radio. There are a couple that I really enjoy.

The first one is "Christmas Time Is Here" by Vince Guaraldi. He is highly remembered for playing the music in the classic holiday movie, A Charlie Brown Christmas as well the other Peanuts movie.




Another one that I enjoy is "The Christmas Song", a classic song that is sung by Stacie Orrico, a popular Christian Pop artist. I admit when I had a crush on her when I first heard the song "Stuck".




The other one is a highly popular Christmas song and it happens to be a guilty pleasure of mine. This song is none other than Mariah Carey's classic, "All I Want For Christmas Is You".


No comments:

Post a Comment