Sunday, August 23, 2009

Spotlight Is On!

It's been awhile since I updated my blog, but a nice little update wouldn't hurt. This is just a mini entry to let everyone know what is going on with MUTEMATH (in case if you are wondering it is pronounced "Mute Math"). For those that don't know who they are, MUTEMATH is a band from New Orleans who are known for their new wave influenced alternative rock sound and their energetic live shows. According to Alternative Press, they are one of the bands that you have to see before you die. That's how good they are, ladies and gentlemen. So if they are playing in your town, don't hesitate to see them. The band has just released their second album entitled Armistice and from what I have heard, it is even better than their previous effort. Don't forget to check it out when you get the chance. Also, check out their video below for their single "Spotlight" which is featured on Armistice. Oh, and I highly suggest watching in HD.




P.S. I'm almost done with some reviews and I will post them shortly. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment