Monday, April 12, 2010

Awesome Beards

Before the release of their new album, Enemy of the World, Four Year Strong did an exclusive acoustic session for Absolutepunk.net. It featured Dan O'Connor and Alan Day playing one song from their previous album, Rise or Die Trying and one song from the new album. My personal favorite is their acoustic rendition of Wasting Time (Eternal Summer), which sounds very good. Both Dan and Alan played their guitars flawlessly. The funny thing is that throughout the whole performance, I couldn't help but notice how awesome their beards are. Besides their awesome pop punk blended hardcore sound, they are highly known for their beards and many people have copied their scruffy look. I wanted to try it, but unfortunately I can't go a full fledged beard. This picture of Johnny Depp is the farthest my facial hair can grow. Anyways, if you are interested in what hardcore music with a pop punk attitude made for moshing sounds like, I highly recommend picking up Enemy of the World.


No comments:

Post a Comment