Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Destroy Restore Until God Shows



For the past few months, there was been plenty of speculation over Craig Owens' new band. Slowly, there had been announcements made about recording sessions and new band members (Matt Good, formerly of From First To Last was the most recent and more likely last addition to the band). But despite all these, the one thing that I was absolutely curious about was what the band name will be. I was imagining that it would be something cool or something outrageous. Turns out it happens to be a little both. On August 17th, Craig Owens and his new crew finally announced the name of their band.

 Destroy Restore Until God Shows

My first thought was that it was about time that the band officially announced their name, but at the same time, I couldn’t help but be a little confused. For one, I thought the name was rather strange, but rather cool at the same time. Plus, I was a little curious about the meaning behind it and what was their inspiration. Still, I have to admit it. The acronym D.R.U.G.S. does roll off the tongue very nicely. In any case, I’m excited about Craig Owen’s and his new venture with D.R.U.G.S. With the band lineup complete, the band are hard at work on recording their debut record. Who knows what announcement will come from D.R.U.G.S. camp, but I think Craig Owens’ has something up his sleeve.


No comments:

Post a Comment