Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Heartwarming Feeling

The first time I heard of Marie Digby, my girlfriend showed me her video "Say It Again". It was a really cute video and I love how sweet and heartwarming the song was. It's the kind of the song that you can't help but fall in love. I looked her up and it turns out she started out singing in night clubs sometime around 2005. It wasn't until she started posting videos of acoustic covers her Youtube page that she began to get recognized not only for her stunning beauty but also her undeniable talent in singing and songwriting. Since then she has gained worldwide popularity and has released two albums, Unfold (her debut album) and her new album, Breathing Underwater. Shown below is Marie Digby's new video, "Avalanche" and it showcases the maturity and depth of her new sound while still retaining that same heartwarming feeling listeners get when listening to her music. If you have never heard of her, please take a listen. I promise you won't regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment