Monday, October 11, 2010

Passion Pit In Hawaii


When Passion Pit released their debut album, Manners sometime last year, everyone was raving about it. Even John Mayer couldn't stop talking about them. He even wrote about them in my blog during the early stages of Battles Studies. My girlfriend was the one that told me about them. The moment she introduced me to "Sleepyhead" from their Chunk of Change EP, I was immediately hooked to the band's blend of electronic-induced pop rock music. So when BAMP Project announced that they will be playing at Pipeline Cafe on December 11th, it was no surprised who was the first person I told the news.

For those that have never had a chance to indulge in what everyone was raving about last year, here is live footage of Passion Pit performing "Sleepyhead" at Warsaw. This should give you guys a taste of what to experience on December 11th. For more information on the concert, visit BAMP Project.




No comments:

Post a Comment