Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cream of the Crop 2011 Update

Hello everyone. It's a couple of weeks since I've last written an entry. You know how life goes. But mainly, I've been busy creating my annual Cream of the Crop list for 2011. Last year, I compiled a list of 50 albums. This year, however I will be narrowing it down to only 20 albums. This will allow me to concentrate on writing quality statements for each album.

The past few weeks I've been looking back on some of the albums that were released throughout the year. It's an amazing feeling re-listening to some of them again while I compile my list. The problem is that with each record I revisit, I have to revise my list all over again. Also, I'm debating if I want to do a 4-part entry (5 albums at a time) or do a 2-part entry (10 albums at a time). Or maybe I will just post one huge entry. Not sure yet...

Anyways, that is all for now. I will post my Cream of the Crop list for 2011 sometime next month.

More entries to follow. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment