Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blog Update

Hey everyone. This is an important update for Future Phonograph. Some of you have probably noticed that my articles are no longer present here on Future Phonograph. Lately I have not been posting any articles on this blog and mostly been posting little news on various bands, music videos, album release, etc. In other words, the focus of Future Phonograph has changed. This is a good thing because it allows me to keep updating this blog frequently and with less time. Plus, this will give me more freedom to post any topics of music that I want to focus on. As for my articles, I have moved them to another blog I created call Amplified Journal. This is where I will be writing articles about albums that I enjoy and love. You can still read some of my previous works on this blog as well as new ones which I will be posting real soon. Don't forget to check it out. The link is below


This is just a small change in Future Phonograph and I will continue to update it with more news and other topics in music.

Like always, keep your ears open for new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment